These protocols are designed to keep members, guests, ONE15 staff and the community safe and healthy. Note: ONE15 has been operating as an essential business for the duration of the COVID situation. Employees are temperature checked, don face masks and follow strict social distancing guidelines.
Effective: July 27th, 2020
Level 1: State closure for all but essential businesses
Access limited to (i) private sails with skipper certified members limited to five people on board unless guests are from the same living household and (ii) Fleet Captain cruises with no more than four people on board. Five with everyone’s consent.
- If you are sick or have a temperature, please get better first and reschedule your sailing session. We highly recommend checking and tracking your temperature on a daily basis. All users will have to fill in a questionnaire and acknowledgement regarding health screening and have their temperature checked when they enter the marina.
- Allowable Reservations:
- Private Sails: Limited to four people on board unless guests are from the same living household
- Fleet Captain cruises: Limited to four people on board. Five with the consent of all on board.
- Check-in times are staggered according to the boat number reservation. Your expected return times are also staggered in the same manner.
|Boat #||Departure Window||Expected Return|
|#1/#21/27||on the hour||on the hour|
|#2/#22||10 mins past||10 mins past|
|#3/#23||20 mins past||20 mins past|
|#4/#24||30 mins past||30 mins past|
|#5/#25||40 mins past||40 mins past|
|#6/#26||50 mins past||50 mins past|
Arrival at the Sail Club:
- Before entering the check-in location: Please don on your face covering.
- Please wait at the Marina entrance and call or radio to gain entry to the dock. Maintain social distancing where possible
- The ONE15 Brooklyn Marina office remains restricted
- Washroom facilities are available at Ebb & Flow. Showering limited to marina guests and emergency personnel at berthing at ONE15
- Guest Liability Waivers and COVID Questionnaire and Acknowledgement Forms are available when you enter the Dock Area.
- Float Plans can be filled in on docks (dock boxes). To expedite the process, float plans can be pre-filled online by the skippers and added to the binder
- Club PFDs are available on the docks. Upon return PFDs should be cleaned and hung on the life lines.
- Departure assistance: If you need anything, a ONE15 Staff member will be available to help and will bring it to the boat.
On the water protocols:
- Where practical – maintain at least a boat length distance between other boats/watercraft
- Keep socially distanced while on board and wear a mask and US Sailing recommends full fingered gloves
Returning to the docks
- After each sail, please wash down/wipe down the cabin/deck, boat equipment, engine, tiller extension and PFDs with soap and water
- Clean used PFDs after sailing and hang them on lifelines to dry.
- Wash and rise winch handle (J/80s)
- Please check-out at the dock (complete float plan, repair requests and incident reports). Maintain social distancing where possible.
- Follow-up can be done via e-mails
- Washroom facilities are available at Ebb & Flow
- Ebb & Flow/Estuary is open daily for take-out service and outdoor dining.
Thank you for you co-operation. Stay safe!